|If you are in need of wheelchair or special needs transportation services,
let S.T.O.P. Drive you to your activities and appointments such as
dialysis center, hospital, nursing home, doctors office, social activities,
job, place of worship, weddings, movies, malls, school, day program,
shopping, correction facilities, banking or HOME.
Short and Long Distance Trips
Call Toll Free 484-324-8809.
• 30 years experience in passenger airport shuttle and handicapped transportation services.
• Clean criminal and child abuse history, CPR and First Aide Certified.
• Patient – Helpful - Strong – Polite – Honest- Reliable.
Clean smoke free minivan or wheelchair transport mini bus.
• Attendant to assist you with personal assistance services during your trip or appointments
(when requested). Fare and fees due in advance please.
• Assistance with travel planning for our customers living with physical disabilities, traumatic brain injury,
weight conditions, mental health etc.
• Long distance transports - One way or round trip (must give 72 hours notice) Eastern states only. Fare and fees
due in advance please.
• Will make small and medium size deliveries for home bound customers.
Call S.T.O.P.- Supportive Transportation of Philadelphia: Today for fares and fees. 484-324-8809
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
To BOOK your Transport
Contact us with your pick up and Drop off address details for a quote
(Please leave a message if needed and we will respond to your request)
Call - 484-324-8809
Hours of Operation
9 a.m. To 7 p.m.
7 days a week
Payment Methods: Credit/Check Cards, Cash, Personal and Company checks (WITH 2 forms of identification
(Current Federal, State or Bank ID required). Checks for out of state trips must clear prior to services. Thank you.
|Supportive Transportation of Philadelphia
|Like to Book a ride
Call our Answering Service
|TO SCHEDULE A RIDE PLEASE
CLICK OUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Call Toll Free 484-324-8809
|WHEELCHAIR & SPECIAL NEEDS TRANSPORTATION FOR
THE DISABLED AND SENIORS FOR SHORT AND LONG
|YOUR RIDE TOWARDS INDEPENDENCE
|$35 per person plus $2.50 per mile
In Philadelphia County.
|Safe Skilled Drivers/ Fully Insured
|This vehicle transports up to 3 wheelchair riders and 3 seated riders.
|S.T.O.P. WILL GET YOU THERE: PENNSYLVANIA*DELAWARE*NEW JERSEY*NEW YORK*ALBANY*CONNECTICUT*MASSACHUSETTS*ATLANTIC CITY*WILD WOOD* MAYS LANDING*NEWARK*TRENTON*CAMDEN*ALLENTOWN
|Wheelchair/Special Needs Pick-up & Drop-off
Philadelphia to New York - Maryland -Washington
Massachusetts and many other locations.
Call for your door to door price.
|HDTV/DVD ON BOARD FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT
|Flat Rates for : Schools, Day Programs, Out Patient Doctors and Therapist Clinics,
Hospitals and Nursing Facilities. Transport vouchers and contracts are welcome.
|Your Ride Towards Independence
|12 passenger bus with wheelchair lift * 7 passenger bus with wheelchair lift * 7 passenger Mini- Van